Wreath Kit - Deco Mesh Scalloped Flower from A Noble Touch with Michelle Noble, with Poured Center from Nothingbutbowz
About this wreath
Luscious purples and oranges are blended together in a gorgeous scalloped-petal style flower, with a beautiful and unique paint-poured flower center from Nothingbutbowz!
Here is the video tutorial from A Noble Touch. Be sure to subscribe to her YouTube channel here: A Noble Touch Crafts on YouTube
- 1 Roll of Purple Deco Mesh (10"X10YD)
- 1 Roll of Emerald Green Deco Mesh (10"X10YD)
- 1 Roll of Lavender Deco Mesh (10"X10YD)
- 1 Roll of Two Tone Orange/Gold Deco Mesh (10"X10YD)
- 1 Dirty-Pour Orange/Purple flower center from Nothingbutbowz
(Note: pour/color pattern will vary)
- 1 13 x 11 inch sheet of Plastic Canvas
- 1 100pk 6" zip ties
- 1 10 inch raised box wire frame
You will need a few additional supplies to make the exact flower - see the video tutorial for what else will be needed.